A unique ceremony
The ceremony is about you, so it’s really important for me to listen to your ideas and be sensitive to the tone and style you would like to prevail on your wedding day. I also give you lots of ideas so that together we can create a ceremony you will remember with warmth and happiness. As your celebrant I will be dignified yet relaxed, so you can be confident that everything will run smoothly and calmly.
I will make sure all the legal requirements of marriage are met and discuss these with you at our first meeting.
Marriage Celebrant services
- An obligation-free meeting to discuss your wedding plans
- 2-3 meetings to discuss your ceremony and do paperwork
- Phone, email contact at any time
- Advice about the legal requirements of marriage
- Letters to government departments
- Choice / writing and preparation of individual ceremony
- Suggestions for poetry, music and ceremony design
- Use of PA system if required
- Solemnisation of marriage
- Lodgement of Notice of Intended Marriage and Marriage Certificate with Births, Deaths and Marriages
- Reaffirmations / Renewal of Vows ceremonies
- Commitment ceremonies
- Baby-naming ceremonies
- Ceremonies in languages other than English (French, German, Indonesian)
You must be over the age of 18 (if not, court approval is necessary), not related to each other (as ascendants, descendants or siblings) and not married to someone else.
You must lodge a Notice of Intended Marriage one month before the wedding ( if not, court approval is necessary).
What you need to do for the celebrant
- Provide proof of age and identity ( i.e.passports)
- Provide original evidence of divorce or death of former spouse
- Meet her to fill out the Notice of Intended Marriage
A Ceremony by Design
Civil Marriage Celebrant Blue Mountains, Penrith, Northern Beaches
(02) 4739 3618 | 0408 826 743